Wednesday 3 December 2008

heartprints

Heartprints

its my life, casual or not as usual

but I take you with me
could be dust and rain
or gold and gain
and moments engulfed by these
the fees I paid for
choices I rejoice in
or when human foresight has paid me not great

yet it never stops
I move on as life pauses not
new creations, new inventions,
new souls, new moments, new dreams
it seems…

but for you in my inner circle
who but cycled life with me
for thus you grew the way you knew

yet traversed still with me

should we be dissimilar or not

or have familiar ways or not
you reside with me always
for your eyes and your smile

for eternal miles
your words and your soul and your whole
are imprinted in my subconscious


for so life dictates,

wipe as you wish

still heartprints are permanent


eternally therefore, I take you with me!

5 comments:

Lulu baby said...

Verily I say........

Where was I when heartprints were installed as something to last a lifetime???

Sally, you are at it again, doing what you do best - Only you can perfect words in their original form.

doug said...

Beautiful, beautiful

What else can I say? Ever think of publishing?

CaramelD said...

Awwwwwwwww, now I'm all mushy.

Sally said...

lulu baby, ah.... heartprints are permanent and last a life time definitely. think of the people that have made such an impact in your life that no matter what you get up to, where you go... even if they dont feature everyday in the ordinary course of your everyday life. think of the people that make you smile (or not)... those people have memories imprinted in your subconcious. those people have left heartprints.

doug, thank you, thank you. yes, i am in the process of publishing.

caramel, is there any time you arent all mushy?

Sally said...

doug, whats your email address?