Saturday 29 November 2008

my first message

OK I hear about blogs everywhere. A few weeks ago (or months even) Chizzy asked me why I didnt have one and to be honest, I couldn't really answer the question. A few other people suggested it and I never really thought about it. Three days ago, Jania told me that I had so much to say and this was the perfect way to say this (actually she gave me a right bullocking about how laid back I seemed to be). Something in me thought it was about time to get on with it so here I am.

I promise not to make it all mushy... at least not all the time.

First article coming up shortly. Here goes....

3 comments:

SuperJ said...

Phewww!!! Finally chick, cant wait for everyone to read yor stuff.xx

ty x said...

yeah....finally.....

CaramelD said...

About flipping time (wink wink) glad you finally listened! Hahahahaha