Monday 26 January 2009

AZ Yet had a point when......

AZ Yet had a point when they sang ‘Last night’

‘… I saw the sun, the moon, the mountains and the rivers….’. Oh come on if you don’t know that song then you didn’t sufficiently ‘pull’ in 1996/97 because everyone played that song while they dimmed the lights. To tease your mind I want to remind you of a different experience that made you sing this song. Let’s forget love and all that mushy stuff just for a second. This is not about how you wanted to show the ‘depth’ of your love. This is why, technically, you saw the sun, moon, mountains and rivers and didn’t necessarily have to light any romantic candles.

His recollection of last night – I walked in and my girl who normally has a metaphoric halo over her head was dressed in patent leather skinny trousers with killer heels. Her make up was glittery but dark, especially around her eyes. She walked over to me and pulled me in by the collar. In the bedroom she explored north and south of my anatomy with confidence. She made me kneel before her, she made me bow and call her ‘queen’, she rode me with such precision, skill and self-belief. In the grind of things (yes there was a lot of grinding!), I pledged heaven and earth to her (funnily enough I don’t regret doing so. I will clear out my bank account for that award winning performance). By the time she was done with me I could not breathe especially when her lips and tongue did things. I screamed like a girl (the boys need never know). I tell you, I passed out with her name on my lips and consequently could not go into work this morning, much less meet the boys later for endless pints and breast/bum watching. I love the little minx. She’s cat walking round the house with a mischievous half smile on her lips and a healthy glow in her eyes. She is even threatening round 14! No way woman, I take your point, you are the one for me!

Her recollection – Last night I was furious! There’s talk amongst the girls of this other woman yet again. How embarrassing (they all make out their relationships/marriages are perfect… the bitches!). Anyway I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I am not sure if he is cheating or not but my goodness gracious, he is never home, he smells weird (although this might be my imagination). I don’t know what to believe. Does he love me? I am sure he does. Is he bored? Restless? He thinks he owns me to do with as he wishes? He thinks he knows me? I am not going to shout and scream and threaten to leave, oh no! So then I decided that I would screw his brains out. I will own his body. I know his anatomy inside out. I will put him in his place, punish him sweetly for my insanity. This should give him time for some sober reflection. I did it! I am exhausted but it was worth it. Riding is such a good workout for my bum and waist….. and he has promised to buy me that Cartier necklace I asked for many months ago (note he had said he couldn’t afford it just yet). We’ll go shopping for it tomorrow if he is awake by then. He is still passed out in the bedroom, sprawled on the bed like he did any work and this is 16 hours later. Maybe I should give him round 14 just to make sure I get my point across. Tee hee!

Need I say more?

Enjoy!

Sally ;-)

No comments: